Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
- With one event left to go, lots of intrigue still to be played out – August 25, 2014 – The Dunrobin KOS played host to an important second-to-last stop on the 2014 edition of the Triathlon Ontario Youth Cup standings. With both divisions in action, the leader boards saw some significant movement, setting […]
MacKinnon and Douglas Take Gold at Ontario Summer Games, Bechtel and Quick Win Provincial Titles in Bracebridge
- Stage Set for Triple Crown Challenge Finale in Edmonton – August 11, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, congratulates Ian MacKinnon and Jackie Douglas for their gold medal performances at this past weekend’s Ontario Summer Games, held in Windsor, Ontario on August 9th. MacKinnon established an early […]
August 5, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, crowned six new Provincial Champions this past weekend in Ottawa at the 2014 Draft Legal Provincial Championships. This was also the third stop in the Ontario Youth Cup Series, where an additional ~25% more points were up for grabs in […]
- RT @cafedomestique: "@MattamyVelo: Track supports all in place waiting for the planks to be added. http://t.co/ZfeRlQwDgp\" And there are st…
- @samikluso nice hoodie Sam!
- RT @WTS_Edmonton: Water temperature in Hawrelak Lake is 18.7 degrees Celsius. #ItsMovingUp http://t.co/fbki1hUT0b
- RT @WTS_Edmonton: Water temperature today at Hawrelak Lake is 17.6 degrees Celsius. #ItsOfficial http://t.co/y6kGVdiW3Z
- RT @worldtriathlon: Our homepage has transformed into a one-stop shop for all of your #WTSEdmonton scheduling, preview & info needs! http:/…