Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
October 20, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today the athletes that will make up its Provincial Development Team for the 2014-15 season. This year’s team is made up of a combination of U23 and Junior Elite athletes that were not already participating in the RTC Guelph, […]
Triathlon Ontario Announces Stellar Line Up of Guest Speakers for Its Annual Day of Seminars and Awards Luncheon
- Lisa Bentley to headline as special guest speaker at awards luncheon – October 8, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today its line up of guest speakers and seminar presenters for its Annual Day of Seminars and Awards Luncheon, in conjunction with its AGM on November […]
September 30, – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, issued a call for nominations to its Board of Directors as well as nominations for its annual awards. Board Nominations Triathlon Ontario is a membership-based non-profit organization with voting rights for all registered members, and any member with a vote […]
- RT @alnbrookes: Congrats @EricGillis42_2k on a new PB 2:11:21 #STWM our #Canadian Champion! http://t.co/89uvgsWpz1
- RT @CanadianRunning: 1h32:20 for @EricGillis42_2k at 30km. The race against the clock has started #STWM
- RT @runnersworld: A new study finds exercise may lower depression risk by 19 percent: http://t.co/V9DlBs2qPC http://t.co/PNmrxRbxBm
- RT @AthleticsCanada: If you not in Toronto but still want to watch tomorrow's #STWM, here's information about the live YouTube stream http:…
- RT @DarrenToronto: @Gingersontherun @TriOntario Welcome to the multisport world! There's also duathlon: run/bike/run. Tough but so much fun.