Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
– 15% of purchase price to be donated to TriOnt’s Youth & Junior programs – November 17, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced a partnership with Calgary-based high performance carbon wheel manufacturer EnergyLab Sports, to be the official wheel supplier of Triathlon Ontario’s Provincial Development Team. In […]
– Tickets for the banquet and guest speaker, Melissa Bishop, still available – November 16, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced its 2015 Award winners, which will be recognized at its social and year end awards celebration on December 5th, 2015, at McMaster University. The awards celebration […]
– Day supported by Vorgee Canada and Infinit Nutrition – November 3, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced it has once again partnered with the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario (CSIO) to offer a world class Open Water Swim Clinic specifically designed for Age Groupers on November 21st. […]
- @TriMagCan John is also our Lifetime Achievement Award recipient this year. Good luck John!
- RT @INFINITCanada: Less than 2 weeks until the Personal Best McMaster Tri-Clinic! We'll be there, will you? https://t.co/71tE6uaYdm @Barrie…
- RT @INFINITCanada: Will you be joining @BishopMelissa, @LSandersTri and Infinit on Dec. 5th in Toronto? https://t.co/dzjebst4bR #triathlon …
- Practice swimming in a pack is key for tri swimmers! https://t.co/uSI8fmMbxu
- skills and drills to improve technique and become a more efficient swimmer! https://t.co/9Ak3yEI0Nn