Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
- Events to be draft legal, relay to be a medal event, qualification within Youth Cup Series – December 11, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today it has recently received approval from the Sport Alliance Ontario (SAO) to make a number of changes to the format […]
December 4, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today as part of its Provincial Development Program, it is proud to offer a three day camp over the holiday season in Ottawa featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Glenroy Gilbert. The camp is open to Youth, Junior and U23 athletes […]
– Earn points in both indoor races and become Provincial Champion – November 28, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today that the Personal Best/Awake Caffeinated Chocolate indoor triathlons on December 13th, 2014 and February 28th, 2015 will serve as a two part Indoor Provincial Championship. Points earned […]
- RT @RTCGuelph: @JonesKyle You can do it. Welcome back!
- RT @liftapp: "...it just takes hard work & a lot of it. There aren't any shortcuts." ~@JonesKyle, Olympic Triathlete, How I Train http://t.…
- Happy Holidays From Everyone Here At Triathlon Ontario http://t.co/QLsfBW2wnn
- RT @lisabentley: I am working with @TriOntario to offer Mont-Tremblant camp July10-12. You want to perform at your best-follow link http://…
- RT @teamLPC: Our 2015 Mar 7-14 http://t.co/kFbVU1twNL is full. 50 campers & coaches from beginner to Olympian. @TriOntario @TriathlonCanada…