Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
- Juniors to battle for new Junior Cup and Elite/U23s set their sights on $2,000 purse – February 27, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced the unveiling of two new series, the Ontario Junior Cup and the Ontario Elite/U23 Cup. For those Juniors aged 16-19 and who […]
- $2,000 of prize money up for grabs – February 20, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today that Multisport Canada’s Wasaga Beach Triathlon Weekend on August 29-30, 2015 will be the venue for the 2015 Triathlon Ontario Club Championships. In 2014 the Club Championships were revamped […]
February 18, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today that the July 5th, 2015 Subaru Ironman 70.3 Muskoka race, the 2015 Long Course Provincial Championships, will also be a National Qualification race for the 2016 ITU Long Course World Championships. The race will have one qualification spot […]
- RT @NCCPTriCoach: Triathlon training day Guelph University Sun March 8th all skill levels welcome @TriOntario @TTClubMilton
- RT @INFINITCanada: With our new site we now have the ability accept reviews. Have a look at what has been said. http://t.co/yGivFIpkCe
- RT @TriMuskoka: Nice to have one of this years Muskoka TriSummit speakers on the cover of @TriMagCan. http://t.co/2z8pq6I50Y for info @CFBe…
- Congrats to @EliseBolger and @liam_donnelly23 for kicking off the 2015 Provincials season with wins at this weekend's Indoor Champs!
- RT @TriMagCan: Check out the Pam Am Games medals! http://t.co/j7YAoHDDIQ