Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
- Events to be draft legal, relay to be a medal event, qualification within Youth Cup Series – December 11, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today it has recently received approval from the Sport Alliance Ontario (SAO) to make a number of changes to the format […]
December 4, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today as part of its Provincial Development Program, it is proud to offer a three day camp over the holiday season in Ottawa featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Glenroy Gilbert. The camp is open to Youth, Junior and U23 athletes […]
– Earn points in both indoor races and become Provincial Champion – November 28, 2014 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today that the Personal Best/Awake Caffeinated Chocolate indoor triathlons on December 13th, 2014 and February 28th, 2015 will serve as a two part Indoor Provincial Championship. Points earned […]
- RT @TriMuskoka: Muskoka TriSummit Full conference program is now available. http://t.co/XhDoWNsM29 @drgregwells @TriOntario @Barrieshepley …
- RT @TriMuskoka: Want to know what the best gift for a triathlete is this holiday season? http://t.co/tinq3yyouc @TriOntario @HEALToronto @B…
- RT @JonesKyle: Week 1 #progression http://t.co/70seqD12RC
- RT @coachkealey: TriOn training day Ottawa, working on bike skills with kickrs and skills videos #Performance through technique http://t.co…
- RT @RTCGuelph: @JonesKyle You can do it. Welcome back!