Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
January 26, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced today that the Toronto Triathlon Festival (TTF) will host 2015 Provincial Championships for both the Sprint and Standard (Olympic) distances. The event will take place on June 21, 2015, an earlier than usual date due to the 2015 […]
January 17, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, is pleased to announce a draft list of athletes who have been nominated for Ontario Cards under the 2014-2015 Quest for Gold – Ontario Athlete Assistance Program (OAAP). The athletes nominated were selected using the sport specific selection criteria developed by Triathlon […]
January 15th, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, is proud to announce, in partnership with the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario (CSIO), it’s offering a world class Open Water Swim Clinic specifically designed for Age Groupers. There are many quality swim clinics available but not have the level of […]
- @bigmikemandel @TriOntario we split them up on different days last year and the results show that very few did both.
- @triathlonbryan no, not at this time. Still many questions to be answered about that process from above
- @sblankenship12 that is the plan on race day but each has their own "series"
- RT @TriathlonTO: As part of race wkend, the #TTF2015 is proud to be hosting the Provincial Tri Championships - thx @TriOntario!
- Announcing 2015 Sprint and Standard Distance Provincial Championship Venues http://t.co/rq2SoqJq2F