Support the development of safe, fun and fair Multisport in Ontario by becoming a member of Triathlon Ontario.
– 15% of purchase price to be donated to TriOnt’s Youth & Junior programs – November 17, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced a partnership with Calgary-based high performance carbon wheel manufacturer EnergyLab Sports, to be the official wheel supplier of Triathlon Ontario’s Provincial Development Team. In […]
– Tickets for the banquet and guest speaker, Melissa Bishop, still available – November 16, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced its 2015 Award winners, which will be recognized at its social and year end awards celebration on December 5th, 2015, at McMaster University. The awards celebration […]
– Day supported by Vorgee Canada and Infinit Nutrition – November 3, 2015 – Triathlon Ontario, the recognized Provincial Governing Body of Multisport in Ontario, announced it has once again partnered with the Canadian Sport Institute Ontario (CSIO) to offer a world class Open Water Swim Clinic specifically designed for Age Groupers on November 21st. […]
- RT @triathlonbc: JOB ALERT: @EdmTriathlon is hiring a Sport Program Director, full deets here - https://t.co/BP9zmuZvX3
- Proxy Reminder if You Can't Make the AGM https://t.co/SwYw0B1iLa
- RT @INFINITCanada: Chatting about hydration and nutrition with @LSandersTri and Chris on @RunningFlat radio https://t.co/jBy30TjsnH @TriOnt…
- @TriMagCan John is also our Lifetime Achievement Award recipient this year. Good luck John!
- RT @INFINITCanada: Less than 2 weeks until the Personal Best McMaster Tri-Clinic! We'll be there, will you? https://t.co/71tE6uaYdm @Barrie…