McMaster University the Place to be on Dec. 2nd
– Largest tri clinic in Canada, Subaru Series breakfast, MultiSport Canada lunch & Triathlon Ontario awards dinner feat. guest speaker Reid Coolsaet –
Have you gotten your tickets yet for the biggest triathlon day of the year?
Here is what is happening at McMaster University on Dec 2:
- Personal Best’s Tri Clinic – details below
- Subaru Series Awards Breakfast
- MultiSport Canada‘s Awards Lunch
- Triathlon Ontario AGM at 3:30 – room adjacent to Celebration Hall, McMaster University
- Triathlon Ontario Awards Celebration at 5:30 – features guest speaker Reid Coolsaet, hosted by Triathlon Magazine Canada’s Kevin McKinnon.
Dec 9th Indoor Provincial Series
The indoor season kicks off with the first of three series races starting on Dec.9th at the Toronto Pan Am Centre from 4-8pm.
Recently announced 2018 Commonwealth Games team member Dominika Jamnicky will be competing and handing out awards at the end of the day.
This is a great way to do your first triathlon, break up your mundane training or compete against the best!
About Triathlon Ontario
Triathlon Ontario is a non-profit organization that is the recognized Provincial Governing Body for Multisport in the province of Ontario.
Our mission is to provide leadership and governance for the development of a safe and fair environment for Multisport in Ontario. Triathlon Ontario oversees the sanctioning of races and clubs and undertakes a number of duties and responsibilities on behalf of athletes at every level, coaches, clubs, officials and race directors to ensure the growth and development of the sport in a fun and safe way.
For more information please visit:
Follow us on Twitter: @TriOntario
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/TriathlonOntario