Triathlon Ontario Awards are intended to recognize and celebrate the outstanding accomplishments of the Ontario triathlon sport community. Here are some basic guidelines applicable to both athlete and non-athlete awards:
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries a nominating person/organization may enter.
- Previous recipients can be nominated
- An athlete may be entered in more than one category if they are eligible
- Eligible entries are for performances or contributions that take place in the current year (2017).
- Anyone can nominate for the awards
- It is the nominating person’s responsibility to accurately select the categories entered.
- The Triathlon Ontario Board of Directors reserves the right not to make an award in any category if a suitable candidate cannot be identified
- Triathlon Ontario may alter the category selections.
Nominations are currently closed.