The nomination information should demonstrate that through their dedication the person has contributed to the sport on both a technical and human level. They should not only advance the sport but also contribute to the advancement in and enjoyment of the sport by the athletes involved.
A Coach, Volunteer, or Official, can be nominated if:
- They are a member in good standing (except the Volunteer)
For the Betty Black Award (Volunteer of the Year)
- The person does not have to be a current member
- Recognition of the volunteer contribution made by one person for a single event or over a period of time that has made the sport better.
For the Builder Award
- A member in good standing
- The award recognizes the individual who has contributed to the development of the sport in Ontario through a significant and/or prolonged commitment and involvement.
Nominations are currently closed.